OthersNotice of Internal Response Measures to Prevent COVID-19 Infections
- Extension of telework period for workers at the Shiodome Head Office
May 8, 2020
In response to the government's policy of extending the period for declaring a state of emergency, Dow-Mitsui Polychemicals Co., Ltd. (Minato-ku, Tokyo; President & Representative Director: Hitoshi Tachino) will continue the previously announced reinforcement of its internal response to COVID-19 by extending the period as follows.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- 1. Affected employees: Approximately 60 workers (including temporary employees) at the Shiodome Head Office of Dow-Mitsui Polychemicals
- 2. Period: Until Sunday, May 31, 2020
However, further information will be shared if further changes are made in response to the situation going forward.
- 3. Details of the response: As a general rule, the affected employees will work via telework.
- 4. Contact information for inquiries regarding this matter: DOW-MITSUI POLYCHEMICALS CO.,LTD. General Affairs Division