MDP Risk Hotline
1. What is the MDP Risk Hotline?
The MDP Risk Hotline is a system that enables people to directly report to or consult with our Compliance Department when they obtain information about risks including illegal or suspected illegal conduct.
This hotline is available not only to Dow-Mitsui Polychemicals employees but to their family members and all those that cooperate with our business activities including plant affiliate companies, raw material, machinery and equipment suppliers, buyers of our products and consigned processors.
The name, affiliation and reported content of the person reporting or discussing risk information will be kept strictly confidential. Additionally, neither the individual who makes such a report nor the group to which they belong will be treated unfavorably by Dow-Mitsui Polychemicals because of his/her reported or consulted over such a matter.
2. Contact Information for Reporting, Consultation or Inquiries
- (1) Contact Information
- Dow-Mitsui Polychemicals Co., Ltd. Compliance Promotion Office
- (2) Reporting and Consultation Methods
- (i) Send an email
- (ii) Post a letter
- Shiodome City Center, 5-2, Higashi-Shimbashi 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-7122